Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FamilyTraditions

Lexie did a wonderful job presenting about her religion and what exactly they eat and the rules.  I was surprised how many rules there are and thinking I would have a hard time keeping track of them! 
 


My family is mostly German but we do not have any specific German traditions that we follow or special foods that we eat.  However, on Christmas morning we have a tradition of a breakfast that contains cinnamon rolls that my mother makes every year (this is not her recipe but one I had found online)!  They are delicious and probably on of the things I look forward to!  Being on the topic of tradition and Christmas, my brothers, sister, and I collect pieces of the Nativity Scene.  This is the first gift of Christmas that we open together.  I have always loved this tradition because I can one day have a full Nativity to set out in my house.  This specific tradition is very special to me and I want to continue it with my own family on day.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jordan!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

    ReplyDelete